At Julie Paul Interiors, we know that great design can transform the way we live.
Our aim is to create a beautifully designed yet functional space that reflects the characters of those that live within in it.
Julie Paul Interiors offers a full Interior Design solution and is a multidiscipline practice, with over 15 years of experience in working on both residential and commercial projects both nationally and internationally, Julie and her team have a proven track record in delivering a dependable and efficient service: through a team of experienced professionals that offer a wealth of knowledge and a flexible approach that offers piece of mind to our clients.
About us: Julie Paul
Julie, offers a flexible yet professional depth of experience and has delivered innovative design projects throughout the world, ranging from Pied at Terre’s in London and Paris to country retreats throughout the UK, Shooting Lodges on the Isle of Wight, Ski chalets in Switzerland to an award-winning villa in the Seychelles, and everything else in-between.
Having spent the last 15 years establishing strong relationships with a variety of craftsman Julie is able to source and deliver beautifully bespoke interiors for clients.
What we do
Julie Paul Interiors is a multidiscipline practice that offers a variety of services:
A Full Interior Design Solution for residential or commercial clients, UK or abroad
A Bespoke House Dressing Service for a new or existing home
A Turnkey Interiors Service
Full Interior Design Service
Aimed at those clients that are looking to create a beautiful space to live within, our aim to hold the clients hand through every step of the process from the initial briefing stage, to the planning and installation stages meanwhile ensuring that we source beautiful furniture and soft furnishings worldwide that complements the property, and the design scheme, resulting in creation of a beautiful home.
Visual presentation layout
Soft furnishings to include made to measure blinds & curtains service, carpet and upholster
Access to a breath of additional trades
Bespoke House Dressing Service
Our team of experienced designers are here to assist those clients that would benefit from a bespoke house dressing service. Suitable for clients who are looking to achieve the following:
- Those clients who are looking to put their property on the open market, and are looking to gain assistance in the presentation of their property, enabling the client to maximise financially from their asset.
- Those clients that require assistance with spatially planning their new property utilising existing furniture and dressing their property, whilst guiding the client and creating a list of additional pieces required to pull the property together, e.g. Blinds, curtains, together with additional furniture etc.
- Initial site visits to talk through the service.
- Site/sites to view property/properties.
- Priority list of areas that are needed to be addressed to maximise the value of the property, suggest contacts that could assist.
- A Turnkey Service aimed at those clients that have properties UK or Internationally that require assistance with designing, sourcing and the installation of a house to make it fully functional, from the spatial planning of the property right through to the shipping of the goods, and down to providing the linens and towels for the beds together with the kitchen utensils.
Prices on application.
Come and meet with Julie at her design studio in Chislehurst Kent.
By appointment only.
To book a free consultation please email email@example.com or telephone