Babington House School Early Years Department is top of the Bromley Borough league tables for the third year running.
The score for the percentage of Babington pupils achieving the GLD measure is 94.1% which is outstanding and puts Babington House top of the Borough again!
GLD – Good Level of Development is a measure of attainment at the end of the EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage). Children are deemed to have achieved GLD if they have achieved the ELG (Early Learning Goals) in the EYFS curriculum areas of Personal, Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Communication and Language Development, Literacy and Mathematics.
Other notable scores include:
• Top in the Borough for % of pupils achieving 2+ in all Prime areas, 99.6%
• Top in the Borough for % of pupils achieving 2+ in all Specific areas, 98%
• Top in the Borough for Mathematics. 100% of pupils achieving 2+
• Joint top in the Borough for Communication, Language and Literacy, 100% of pupils achieving 2+
• Joint top in the Borough for Personal Social and Emotional Development, 100% of pupils achieving 2+
These figures are based on 74 Bromley State Primary Schools in addition to the Private/Voluntary/Independent schools that submit their data.
Early Years education is so important, forming the foundations upon which all further learning is built. Staff are thrilled with the results and look forward to another successful year ahead.
The Headmaster, Tim Lello, said “We are thrilled by this extraordinary achievement which is a testament to the positive partnership between our wonderful staff and our super-supportive parents”.