The Beaverwood Club, in Chislehurst, Kent, has received a TripAdvisor® Certificate of Excellence. Now in its seventh year, the achievement celebrates hospitality businesses that have earned great traveller reviews on TripAdvisor over the past year.
Set in extensive grounds, The Beaverwood Club specialises in weddings, parties, balls, live music, Club Nights, and corporate events. This beautiful venue was also chosen by the BBC last year for the filming of an episode of the popular programme, “Marrying Mum and Dad.” Director, Chris Johnson said, “We are delighted to have received this award. We have worked very hard to make The Beaverwood Club an outstanding venue and I would like to thank all the staff for their hard work and commitment.”
The Beaverwood Club is used on a regular basis by:
· Charities (including Marie Curie, Help for Heroes, The Mayor of Bromley ‘Breast of Bromley’ appeal, Chartwell Cancer Unit for Princess Royal University Hospital)
· Local societies (including The Rotary Club of Chislehurst, Petts Wood Runners)
· local schools
· local businesses
· Tumble Tots
· Bromley Registrars for conducting civil ceremonies
· the Kent Exiles American football (being the home ground for both their children and adult teams).
· Its proximity to local cemeteries makes it a preferred choice for wakes.
The Certificate of Excellence accounts for the quality, quantity and recency of reviews submitted by travellers on TripAdvisor over a 12-month period. To qualify, a business must maintain an overall TripAdvisor bubble rating of at least four out of five, have a minimum number of reviews and must have been listed on TripAdvisor for at least 12 months.