Its competition time and this time it comes with a bang!
We have 2 x Family tickets to the Chislehurst Rotary Fireworks to give away, courtesy of The Rotary Club.
All entries via @visitchis
Terms and Conditions:
- For your chance to win, answer the question: Where in the World would be the ultimate place to watch a firework display?
- There is no right or wrong answer.
- The winner will be picked at random by The Rotary Club.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- Entries close at 8pm on 11th October, entries after this time will not be counted.
- Winners will be announced by Visit Chislehurst by 7am on Saturday 13thOctober 2018.
- There are two prizes – a Family ticket to the Chislehurst Rotary Fireworks on Saturday 3rdNovember 2018 – a family ticket includes 2 x adults and 3 x children.
- The prize is supplied by The Rotary Club Chislehurst.
- There is no entrance fee so therefore the prize is non-refundable.
- All entries via Facebook – Visit Chislehurst
- For safety reasons attendees must adhere to the terms and conditions of the event:
Ø NO ALCOHOL.
Ø THE PUBLIC ARE PROHIBITED FROM CARRYING FIREWORKS OR SPARKLERS INTO THE GROUNDS.
Ø VISITORS MUST OBSERVE STEWARDS SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS.
Tickets can be purchased online at : https://www.citizenticket.co.uk/event/chislehurst-rotary-fireworks/