FRIDAY 28th October 1pm - 3pm
This event is now SOLD OUT. We are very sorry to have disappointed any would-be pumpkin hunters! We hope to see you next year...
A ghoulish adventure up and down Chislehurst High St and around! Children will discover the lovely surroundings of our town whilst collecting treats from our High Street shops and businesses.
For children from 3-11 years. Children will cost £3 and adults and under 3s are free of charge!
We are slightly changing this year's booking system. In order to avoid queues etc, we will be having two timed start times. Half of ticket holders will set off at 1pm and the other half at 2pm. If you are hoping to go as a group - you will need to decide between you which slot to book etc.
We are expecting the website to be busy this morning so we would appreciate your patience and understanding if you are not able to access the website immediately. We are a small community website without the power of Ticketmaster or similar!! This event is entirely run by volunteers and please accept our apologies if there are glitches etc!
Please read our terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
- All children aged between ages 3-11 must have a jotform or paypal receipt for their ticket. You will need to present this on the day of the event.
- Children aged 2 and younger (who have a free ticket) will not receive a map for the Hunt. They will either need to share an older child's map or they should be fully registered at the cost of £3. If you would like your infant to receive a map, please register them as a full child at a cost of £3.
- Once you have purchased your tickets online, you will receive an automated receipt from either Jotform or Paypal. Please keep hold of this as proof of purchase. If you pay using Paypal, you will receive a jotform receipt. If you pay using a debit or credit card, you will receive a Paypal receipt.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Please use the designated crossings on Chislehurst High St to cross the road. Children are the responsibility of their carers at all times.
- All profits will go to Visit Chislehurst (community interest company), helping to fund your Christmas Lights and who strive to create a vibrant and thriving town.
Full details to be released at a later date however you can expect treats from each of our participating shops and businesses, a fancy dress competition and some ghoulish characters and surprises along the way.
We are thrilled to announce that our title sponsors will again be Linklater & Warren Opticians - the leading opticians in the area. We are delighted they are choosing to support this event for a second year running!
Linklater & Warren, your local independent optician, are delighted to be title sponsors of the Halloween Pumpkin Hunt.
They not only offer comprehensive eye examinations but also fit all types of contact lenses. Did you know children can be fitted with contact lenses at almost any age?
Contact lenses are liberating – they can offer your child freedom from spectacles… perfect for everyday wear at school as well as sport, holidays and special occasions. Linklater & Warren also offer myopia control where the rate of short-sightedness in children can be slowed by fitting specialist contact lenses.
So why not book your eye examination or contact lens fitting today, either at their website www.linklaterwarren.co.uk or by phoning 020 8295 5131.
Cannon Cars are the largest Licensed Mini Cab company in the Borough of Bromley with over 200 drivers, covering Bromley, Beckenham, Biggin Hill, Chislehurst, Hayes, Orpington and West Wickham, specialising in Airport Transfers. Please visit their Visit Chislehurst page for details of their Airport Transfer Special Offer.
The Queen's Head is delighted to be supporting this year's event once again. This well loved High St landmark is known for its authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub warmed by a cosy fire. Quote "Visit Chis" to receive £5 off when you spend £20 or more on food. Valid throughout October.
Many thanks to Nugget Design and Signature Dental who have been so helpful in making this year's event happen! Nugget for designing our lovely posters and flyers and to Signature Dental for helping with the event organisation and distribution of flyers.
Our friends from All the Arts will also be doing a small show with the "Little Stars" performers aged 3-5 years. Expect some spooky entertainment!
This year we will enjoy support from the following retailers and organisations on the trail.
Oriel Restaurant & Brasserie
Check out last year's event here.