A ghoulish adventure up and down Chislehurst High St and around! Children will discover the lovely surroundings of our town whilst collecting treats from our High Street shops and businesses.
Friday 27th October – Chislehurst High St – 1.30pm til 4pm
For children from 3-11 years. Children will cost £4 and adults and under 3s are free of charge!
This year’s event will be in aid of your local charity, Demelza Hospice Care for Children – helping children living with serious and terminal conditions.
We are slightly changing this year’s booking system. In order to avoid queues etc, we will be having two timed start times. Half of ticket holders will set off at 1pm and the other half at 2pm. If you are hoping to go as a group – you will need to decide between you which slot to book etc.
Please read our terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
– All children aged between ages 3-11 must have a receipt for their ticket. You will need to present this on the day of the event.
– Children aged 2 and younger (who have a free ticket) will not receive a map for the Hunt. They will either need to share an older child’s map or they should be fully registered at the cost of £4. If you would like your infant to receive a map, please register them as a full child at a cost of £4.
– Once you have purchased your tickets online, you will receive an automated receipt from Paypal. Please keep hold of this as proof of purchase. – Tickets are non-refundable.
– Please use the designated crossings on Chislehurst High St to cross the road. Children are the responsibility of their carers at all times.
– All profits will go to Visit Chislehurst (community interest company), helping to fund your Christmas Lights and who strive to create a vibrant and thriving town.
Full details to be released at a later date however you can expect treats from each of our participating shops and businesses, a fancy dress competition and some ghoulish characters and surprises along the way.
We are thrilled to announce that our title sponsors will again be Linklater & Warren Opticians – the leading opticians in the area. We are delighted they are choosing to support this event for a third year running!
Linklater & Warren, your local independent optician, are delighted to be title sponsors of the Halloween Pumpkin Hunt.
They not only offer comprehensive eye examinations but also fit all types of contact lenses. Did you know children can be fitted with contact lenses at almost any age?
Contact lenses are liberating – they can offer your child freedom from spectacles… perfect for everyday wear at school as well as sport, holidays and special occasions. Linklater & Warren also offer myopia control where the rate of short-sightedness in children can be slowed by fitting specialist contact lenses.
So why not book your eye examination or contact lens fitting today, either at their website www.linklaterwarren.co.uk or by phoning 020 8295 5131.
This year’s co-sponsors include our friends at Judge & Priestley and Gusto.
Judge & Priestley Solicitors are now situated in central Chislehurst. Well established for over 125 years providing advice and support when you need it most. Specialising in all private client legal services including conveyancing and lease extensions, Wills and probate, trusts, family law, employment law and landlord and tenant. Please visit our new office at 30 High Street Chislehurst or call 0208 290 0333 www.judge-priestley.co.uk
Situated within the heart of Chislehurst, Gusto Restaurant and Bar features a classic and contemporary menu using fresh, carefully selected simple ingredients and a comprehensive worldwide wine list. Sit back and relax in beautiful surroundings with aspirational touches that feels like home, a place where you can feel welcome and special that is perfect for so many occasions.
Many thanks to Nugget Design who have been so helpful in making this year’s event happen! It is the Nugget team who are behind the flyers and posters you will soon see about town!
Our friends from All the Arts will also be doing a small show with the “Little Stars” performers aged 3-5 years. Expect some spooky entertainment!
This year we will enjoy support from the following retailers and organisations on the trail.
- Gusto Restaurant
- Cook & Matthews with Life:Lab
- Chislehurst Chiropractic Clinic
- Oakmead Dental
- Humphriss & Ryde
- Chislehurst Library
- Chislehurst Society
- Sweet Sundae
- Linklater & Warren
- jdm Estate Agents
- Go Travel
- Chislehurst Commons
- Barclays Bank